Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What is the new adventure you may ask?

On the 19th Feb 2015 I head out to India,  this is my second attempt to get there, work, declined my leave request 6 odd months ago, only to say hey, you have to take 4 1/2 months off in 2015... (forced leave) yeah I know... how is that possible?

Well, I am about to hit 20 years at my current job,  and normally get 5 1/2 - 6 weeks leave a year.... that and I work in IT.... so it's not that easy to take it....

Anyway, was a little miffed.... (well that is taking it lightly after my last request was declined...) even more so... when just a few months later... being told to take move leave... Geeeesh.... Results: I'm taking a little over 2 1/2 months off..... Cashed in a few weeks also... to help cover the costs....

Anyway... this is just a start just to see how the android tablet handles my blogging stuff..... (may create a new blog.... as omgcouchsurfingeurope doesn't really fit......2 months of India, and 2 weeks in Asia....

36 days to go.... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment