Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brugge's another Day more Chocolate

The day, didn't look well, was raining, not hard, just light drizzle, Tine had dotted my map of where I had to go, Windmills first, then a couple of other places...gardens and chocolate shops :), at around 11, the weather cleared up, and it was another amazing day!

One of the first windmills

Along the canal 


Main centre, is very touristy, but some amazing buildings


Walking along one of the parks

Me @ a Church, yes, if you have noticed, I have changed shirts, kinda made a mess on this one! and was drying! duh! kinda sucks only washed it yesterday too!

This shop mad me kinda homesick, reminding me of some of the creatures created in Te Aroha, these were amazing

Another one

Yet another


Ok, a nice photo of Tine! but look at those crazy eyes of mine! damn

Mixed Chocolate box all wrapped up, I wonder what could be inside :-?

hmmm, Yummy, not totally what I was expecting, I was thinking they would be amazing, but I guess the chocolate in NZ must be ok, or I just lack taste (think it's me lacking taste)

Well thats it for the moment, going off to Heist on the coast tomorrow, I still haven't worked out where I am going to next, or if I should spend a few more days annoying poor Tine & enjoying her vegie cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment