Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why I want to have KIDS!

OMG, I want to have kids!! and when I do, I want to bring them here to Nantes to see the mechanical elephant, and the merry go round, it is breathtaking, I have never had soo much joy in my life, watching the little kids giggling, and squealing for joy, it was amazing... I love this place, I wish I was little again...

The mechanical elephant, yes, it walks and takes people for rights... squirts out water even sounds kinda like an Elephant

The Merry go round, this is amazing (Blow up these images) I spent, 15-20 mins maybe more... looking at these strange devices

I've never seen soo much creativity for a children's ride before

Damn

:)




These 2 little girls.. just made the moment soo special, the squeals of joy... was amazing..

No comments:

Post a Comment