Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nantes, without 20kg's on my back omg :)

Still not feeling 100%,  Fredo, a previous guest, left me the keys to his house, while he went off to some island with his girlfriend, hope the weather is better than here!!.. the weather seems to have a mind of its own here, sun cloud RAIN, THUNDER. I really miss Bordeaux's weather, and girls that wore very little...

The Mercanical Elephant!

Ok, they were explaining everything to the crowd, in French, I did understand one word! "Lunch" the beast is a sea monster, he selected one little kid to go up, here I was thinking, only kids... next thing... he points to me! I was like OMG! this can't be happening!! I was soo happy! my job, was to turn some handle, to wiggle the see monsters whiskers, and another leaver I don't know what the hell it did.. honestly I can see why I was selected... FORK! it was HARD work, I got a sweat up, just keeping the whiskers going... the monster moved around, I couldn't see much, but jets of water/steam comes rushing out of its mouth. I regret not taking more photos of it now in my excitement! duh!

Part of the crowd infront of me, you see see one of the whiskers I controled in the top right hand corner

Squid!  this also, had a jet of water coming out, the back tail was amazing with it's fluid motion, the Tenticail's all work it was amazing.

The Fish!! all very simlar but AMAZING to watch

Boat! not actually sure what I did... sure it would be amazing!

Seashell

Turtle

Elephant!! with it's jet of water

Chasing the kids!! who kept daring it!! I few got WET!

On top of the Elephant!

People on top, going for a ride on the upper level

No comments:

Post a Comment