Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gent, Brussels, Antwerpen last few days in Belgium


Ok, it was time for me to venture out from Brugge, please forgive me if I have the pictures mixed up, it has been a while since my last update

I believe this is Gent, it was my first city outside of Brugge that I explored, out of all of Belgium, I liked Brugge & Gent the most, Gent had the most amazing looking girls it wasen't funny, was like they had a cute girl factory or something... perving was good!


Amazing Buildings, I believe this is the grand place in Brussels

I Believe this is Brussels and some off castle, I can't remember the name, did have some nasty stuff inside, for torturing people, and for executions damn one sword was over 2 metres long, was like WTF you would have to be giant to swing it.





Ok next is Antwepen, both Brussels & Antwepen, reminded me too much of Auckland, kinda getting over the city's... it is like ho hum, it's all the same... I am still really surprising myself at how cheap Europe is to travel, not what I was expecting, but I don't really buy any touristy stuff, as I can't fit it in my backpack, I walk around, take photos, go on the odd tour, buy vegie rolls, or go out to supermarkets for my food.. it's good, was stupid for me to be so worried about how much it

Antwepen, was totally different again, it was Kebab shop heaven, seriously, there were streets of nothing but Kebabs, one after another... was like WTF
More amazing Buildings
was almost too much to take in, so many amazing buildings
My ugly face, with the fountain in the background..

Special thanks to Tine, for putting up with me for a week :) thanks again... hopefully we will see each other again sometime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment