Sunday, June 26, 2011

The end is almost near...

only 2 more sleeps to go... I am still in Wein (Vienna/Austria), spend the day with Evelyn, started off going to an south african concert, which actually wasen't too bad... dancing... beating of drums etc etc... they really forced people in the crowd to join in... Evelyn even got up and danced....

After that we went off to a Sikh temple, got to put something on my head, and sit cross legged for like 40 mins to an hour.. OMG... I am soo not used to that... legs were arching afterwards.... later... we had to be fed... (if you go to a Sikh temple you can never leave hungry) soo much Vegie food!... was amazing... but again we were cross legged... very painful for one that dosen't normally do such things...

Later... we went back off to the Danube island, the concerts were still on, Evelyn and her friend... did some rock climbing (they had some walls you could climb...) I gotta free medical test... said I am 30% body fat! pfft!.... hate to think what it would have said 1 1/2 years ago!!.... but everything else tested ok.

Anyway... I've come back to and empty apartment... Tomorrow I travel from Vienna to Rome... arrive in at 5-6pm... to spend my last night in Europe... before flying out to KL and finally Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment