Thursday, June 23, 2011

Munich, wo ist die nächste Kneipe?

I arrived in Munich, followed Ilja & Annas directions to there place (My Couchsurfing hosts for the next few days), both of them stayed with me in NZ, while on there honeymoon. away, it was a 10 min walk, in semi wet rainy conditions.... but it was nice to be out of the bus...

I was very tempted but I probably would FAIL

altho I did spot this spelling mistake in the german Museum

Munich has a clock tower very much like the one in Prague... with the moving puppets... petty cool, but after seeing one, you are not really interested in seeing another.

Street stalls, ok nothing really exciting here, alot of fruit/vegie stalls

Some really nice buildings...

Finally! I found the golden Rivet (ok it's an inside joke) 

Tower in the centre square

Yet another tower

Another building/statue

Fountain... damn I really don't know the names of these things... I just snap a ton of photos....


 Another shot of the building, you could spend alot of time, just looking at the detail, and the work that has gone into the faces, and statues on it...
Yet another shot

No comments:

Post a Comment