Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bacelona, Hostel Hop'ing Extreme, Hookers, 100m from the hostel!

Couchsurfing, Failed me, altho, I probably honestly didn't try too hard to get a couch, put a message in the last min group....

Barcelona, So far, only 2 days, and in my 3rd hostel/prison, First day, I walked around, only to be warned by 4 people about pickpockets... was like WTF, if they try and do that, I will have a go at running them down.

Anyway....  First day... I spend most of my day going though the Rambla, main touristy street in Barcelona, it is amazing, street preformers, went to a museum on the history of barcelona, is was really suprising, europe must have been made up of lots of unique kingdoms, Barcelona, still has it's own unique language, altho I can't tell the difference, all sounds greek to me...

Went to an interesting bar, basically you fill your own glass's.... is calulated how many litres you drink up on the big screen....  was pretty good... I've surprised myself... and remained vegie still which is kinda hard when you can't read the menus!

The internet is still a little sucky.... uploads are very slow... doing this from the hostel... am guessing they have made a setting with there wifi to make uploads like 56k...

Today.... I was walking to the Rambla (main touristy street).... 100 metres from the hostel, a hooker grabs me.. and trys to sell me her wears... she didn't seem to like "no thanks" anyway... on my way back... I didn't get grabbed again... soo all is good...

Finally, I have seen something... to match Italy.."Templo de laSagrada Familia" going back tomorrow to have a better look, was only 30 mins before closing... 


I will insert photos later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment