Sunday, April 3, 2011

Europe, after soo soo long, I am finally here...

Roma! after 12 hours from KL, I'm finally here... 6am on a Sunday morning... Airport, had no customs... to my amazement... I feel fine, was sleeping on and off on the flight... no dramas... sleeping pills seemed to do the trick...

Anyway... first mission, sim card for my mobile... got one... it works... cost around 70 euro with 50 euro credit... bad side... not all of my contacts got transfered... it's some strange roaming sim... can be used anywhere in the world... when you make a call... it calls you back... to make the connection... anyway... the sales man... very good English, asked if I was an Ozzy, ugh... when I said I was from NZ, he said, I love the accent, wtf, I don't have an accent!

Anyway... off to rome
unshaved... and soo soo smelly... the backpack... soo soo heavy... I was running around with this one for 4 hours... before I realised I could leave it at the lockup at rome cental railway station... good exercise...
Another amazing building... no idea  what is is... this place is unreal...


The popes summer home... first outing with my hosts... bottom right, is Claudio one of my amazing Italian hosts!!
Me, CLEAN, after a bath/shave... I'm really to take on the world!

Well that's it for now, about to go back into Rome, visit some more amazing places...

1 comment: