Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To aveiro portugal and Beyond!

After a nights drinking games, at the hostel in Lisbon, thunder and lightning was setting in, wasen't raining too bad

I had to make my way to the railway station to catch the 8am train to aveiro portugal, which is 80km south of portugal....

To start things off, my Cellphone was still running in Spanish time, so one hour fast, so I arrived at the train station 2 hours early, waited there for an hour or so, before asking if I was at the right station, "NO catch the metro... blue line" ok... go downstairs to the metro... ask someone else (showed him my ticket...)  he sends me to another station, make it there, with 10 mins to spare.... only to find out, im at the wrong station... @#@#, have to catch the metro BACK to another location, book another ticket for a later train....

this is the right train, lisbon to porto! damn

aveiro portugal, a little like venice

another image from the canel

nice wall 


Dinner with Rui & his girlfriend, Yep, he cooked up a vegie special just for me in the Wok! Thanks Again!
First Porto bottle of Wine :)

Shop, full of coffee machines... I checked on the net, Portugal is ment to have the best coffee in Europe, I had some that night with Rui, he brought some coffee back from east timor, it was amazing




Made it to the Altantic

No comments:

Post a Comment