Friday, April 15, 2011

Barcelona, the redemption



Ok, my final day in Barcelona, walked past the friendly hookers.... now know them by sight, pretty sad I know.... I got to the "Barcelona Bus Turistic" queue was insane, about 100 metres + waited 45 mins..., to get to La Sagrada Familia,  I honestly wasen't expecting something to blow me away after Rome, But Damn... and it isn't finished yet.... am guessing another 30-40 years to go at it's going rate....

It is hard to discribe, alien? not of this world? It's pretty good...



Wooo, actually managed to upload something, one of the street preformers on La Rambla

Is pretty cool

ok, I know how it's done, but damn


Another amazing building, this is 100 odd years old... kinda feeling, I should spend longer in Barcelona, but I was a little mixed up on my first 1-2 days... with the fear of not knowing where I'm going to next..

Anyway, I don't want to push my luck with the uploads just yet.... still have a few hours in Barcelona tonight, gotta wake up at 5am, to catch my flight to Lisbon! I will actually couchsurf there for a couple of days

Well last night in Barcelona!! time for me to shower, and find a bar!! next stop Portugal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment