Monday, April 18, 2011

Sintra Portugal

 Sintra, and it's Moorish Castles I didn't really know what to expect, my friend in portugal, Rui, said, 2 days in Lisbon, then 1 day in Sintra, ok I didn't realise Sintra was soo close to Lisbon, 30 min train ride away, It was pretty good, ALOT of walking, ok I'm too cheap to get the bus up, just dosen't feel right... so I walked it... I am actually surprising myself with how well I am going, Italy I was running around with a backpack on for 4 hours.... Exploring Rome, I've been running up and down the hills in Lisbon, without too much effort, Sintra, tho was walking heaven...
This friendly guy was above one of the doors at the entrance of the castle,This gives you some idea how far I had to walk to get to the first fort yes I surprised myself



on the walls of the fort views were amazing

looking down on another castle, I wasen't allowed to take any photos inside, even had to wear my backpack in front.... they seemed to use the same kind of 3d painting as in the Vatican, and DAMN they must be SHORT, hell, came close to hitting my head a few times.... going down one of the corridors

No comments:

Post a Comment