Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lisbon Day 2...been offered drugs twice.. wtf...

Bakery items found in Lisbon, I really should take more pictures of bakery's in europe, they seem to be different everywhere...  I brought one of these, I was like WTF thats like a boiled egg, and yes it is...couldn't work out how to eat it.... I did try eating the shell but hmm I had to peel the egg first...


Today, I booked a Bus tour, same as I did in rome/barcelona, only this time, I've been horribly disappointed... I almost feel asleep in the middle of the tour... not a good sign, interesting facts, portugal has bull fighting, bad bit it's on Thursday, but unlike spain/mexico, bulls are not allowed to die, has been against the law for like the last 100 years +

Fort from some lookout I walked up too, I spend an hour, just sitting down, soaking up the views... it is breathtaking....
Everything is like a postcard

Streets in Lisbon, have the standard roman road style, but the footpaths have a unique stone design, not sure what kind of rock it is, but its very nice.

Really interesting building, was just like WOW when I came across it... was actually clean too.... ( not the norm for lisbon)

Harbour bridge, it is 3km long, I did attempt to see if I could walk across it... but nah... is impressive tho, think it's ment to be the biggest in Europe...

Small things make me homesick... yes they had croc's.... I did come across a bar in Barcelona too "Tiki" am guessing it was NZ themed.... Anyway... this is a Kiwi Stop ROFL

No comments:

Post a Comment